Immigration DNA Test
Veritas Labs are nationally accredited FDA and AABB laboratories and are licensed to administer court-admissible DNA testing is accepted in courts throughout North America as legal evidence of paternity or non-paternity.
Veritas Lab is a network of laboratories with more than 20 years of experience in Immigration DNA field. We facilitate Immigration DNA testing in over five thousand clinics in all 50 states, and every US embassy around the globe. Our licensed scientists and certified technicians, fully accredited and recognized throughout the United States assuring the highest standards of accuracy of your test results, which are legally-binding, USCIS approved and court-admissible around the country.
Veritas Lab is a full-service provider for Immigration DNA testing. US Immigration offices adapted DNA testing process in establishing a relationship between applicant abroad and his/her sponsor in the United States. DNA Testing streamline the process of getting your application approved.
- DNA Paternity Testing for Immigration
- Immigration DNA Test as per USCIS requirements
- Immigration DNA Test for children of American citizens whom Born Abroad
- Immigrant DNA Test for US Visa Applicants
- DNA Sample Collection in US Embassies
Your Immigration DNA testing will test the relationship between two or more individuals to assess if they are biologically related (i.e., to confirm relatedness to an aunt, uncle, or grandparent). Note the US Embassy may not accept this type of test. Please check with your Department of State/Embassy official.
In order to schedule your DNA test for immigration purpose, you will need to call our specialist to provide us some necessary information.
- Bios of all parties who will be undergoing Immigration DNA Testing
- Full contact information such as physical addresses, emails, and phone numbers in the United States and abroad
- Your payment information in order you wish to initiate the process of Immigration DNA Testing
- Documentation from immigration authorities which handling your case (USCIS, US Department of Homeland Security and Border Protection Services). We will need to know which field office processing your case and your case number, also known as A-number.
Our clients are our priority. We appreciate your business and trust in our company. You will feel our passion through every step, shall you trust our expertise and knowledge by calling our Immigration DNA testing Specialist.