Veritas Labs are nationally accredited FDA and AABB laboratories and are licensed to administer court-admissible DNA testing is accepted in courts throughout North America as legal evidence of paternity or non-paternity.
Veritas Lab is a network of laboratories with more than 30 years of experience in the field of laboratory sciences.
We are offering on-site mobile DOT and non-DOT drug and alcohol collections in all 50 states. We offer schedule drug and alcohol testing at your place of business, as well as emergency onsite collections.The Department of Transportation (DOT) strictly regulates timing for post-accident drug and alcohol testing for every business that falls under their watch. There are hard punishments for companies that do not comply. If your truck driver, pilot, or sailor involved in any type of accident, we encourage you to call us and speak with a specialist in DOT regulation at our office. Veritas Lab offer 24/7 coverage in all 50 states for post-accident and reasonable suspicion causes.
To use our services
- Before placing a call to Veritas Lab, please make sure you know:
- Exact location of your employee
- Phone number of on-site supervisor so we can coordinate collection
- Your business information where we’ll be sending copy of Breath Alcohol Results, copy of Drug Screen Chain of Custody and Drug Test Results
- You may call us 24/7 at 888-398-0059 and request immediate dispatched of our certified DOT collector.
- We offer competitive pricing structure based on the location of your employee.
- You must have a credit or debit card available for payment
We are offering on-site mobile DOT and non-DOT drug and alcohol collections in all 50 states. Veritas Lab is fully compliant with with DOT 49 Part 40 regulations. The Department of Transportation (DOT) strictly regulates timing for post-accident drug and alcohol testing for every business that falls under their watch. There are hard punishments for companies that do not comply. If your truck driver, pilot, or sailor involved in any type of eccident, we encourage you to call us and speak with a specialist in DOT regulation at our office. Veritas Lab offer 24/7 coverage in all 50 states for post-accident and reasonable suspicion causes.
Veritas Lab provides state of the art Mobile On-Site Drug and Alcohol testing programs for DOT regulated companies, non-DOT employers, colleges, schools, and individuals. Our DOT certified technicians work 24/7 to cover all 50 states for emergency drug testing collections, and breathe alcohol screens.
By ordering our on-site drug and alcohol testing services you will avoid time-loss at the laboratory collection site. Veritas Lab may also perform onsite drug and alcohol testing collection at the hospitals if necessary.
Veritas Lab may guide you in all aspects of emergency Drug Testing, and we’ll be glad to answer all of the questions you may have.
Answers about drug and testing for DOT regulated companies
When do I drug test my employees?
Safety-sensitive DOT workers must undergo drug or/and alcohol testing in the following cases:
DOT Pre-Employment Drug Testing
All new hires must submit a pre-employment drug test. DOT alcohol test not required for pre-employment procedure, but can be conducted as per drug testing policy of the company. DOT drug testing is also required if employee promoted from a not safety sensitive job to a safety sensitive duty, even within the same company
DOT Reasonable Suspicion and Reasonable Cause Drug and Alcohol Testing
Department of Transportation mandates to perform DOT Urine Drug and Alcohol Testing if supervisor suspect worker is under influence of drugs or alcohol. Signs of alert are unusual appearance, uncommon behavior, slurred speech as well as specific odor.
DOT Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
All DOT regulated businesses mandated to implement random drug testing program. Depending on the industry specific regulations, you may only be subject to random drug testing. Veritas Lab offers state of the art DOT random selection program also known as a Random Pool or Random DOT Consortium. Our Random selection program produces equal rights as per DOT compliance where every worker have an equal chance to be drug or alcohol tested. When time comes, company will be notified of worker selected. We will make sure that your employee have adequate timing to reach nearest lab for his/her drug or alcohol testing. However, if your worker at no show without serious grounds after notice of drug testing, results will be reported as refusal. In this case worker must be removed from his/her duties immediately.
DOT Post-Accident drug and Alcohol Testing
In case if accident happened with your employee you must conduct DOT urine drug test and Breath Alcohol Testing within strict time limits. You will then have to take a drug test and an alcohol test. Veritas Lab offers 24/7 365 days afterhours mobile drug and alcohol coverage in all 50 states
DOT Return to Duty Drug and Alcohol Testing
All positive tested employees must undergo several drug and alcohol testing in order to return to safety sensitive job. These are called DOT return-to-duty urine drug tests.
DOT Follow-up Urine Drug and Alcohol Testing
For these workers who failed their drug tests a follow up drug testing will be needed for certain period of time Licensed professional will determine frequency of testing to be conducted. If you will decide to keep your worker after positive DOT drug test it is your responsibility to make sure all of the follow-up testing collected in order.
- Onsite Mobile DOT Urine Drug Test
- Onsite Mobile DOT FMCSA Drug Test for truck drivers
- Onsite Mobile DOT FAA Drug Test for aviation employees
- Onsite Mobile DOT FTA Drug Test for public transportation employees
- Onsite Mobile DOT USCG Drug Test for merchant marines & US Coast Guards
- Onsite Mobile DOT Supervisor Training
- Onsite Mobile DOT Drug Testing Policy
- Onsite Mobile DOT Breath Alcohol Test BAT
- Onsite Mobile FAA Drug Test for aviation employees
- Onsite Mobile DOT FRA Drug Test for railroad employees
- Onsite Mobile DOT PHMSA Drug Test pipeline & hazardous materials employees.
- Onsite Mobile DOT Random Pool Consortium
- Onsite Mobile Mobile onsite DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Onsite Mobile DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Compliance and Audit Support